Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Betrayal? Or overreaction?
Hello,
I haven't written in so long.
Now that I have removed the more immediate social media app from my phone, I guess this is the place I can rant to not go crazy.
Just... I could be overreacting, I could simply be self-indulgent, but I feel betrayed.
I started it. Why are they the ones who get to do it? I did the initial set-up, why do they get to reap the credits? I wanted to be part of it. Was I wrong? Was I not dependable enough? Was I too emotional? Why did they have to go behind my back all the time? Why do they keep making me think like I'm a fool all the time? Did I do something wrong?
Will I ever know?
I guess we'll never know.
Maybe I'll start writing here again, maybe I won't. Who knows?
Until then.
Love,
EFJ
♥;*~♪~*;♥
9:35 pm