Friday, December 02, 2011
Funny dreams
Wellows. Let me relate to you 2 dreams I had a few days ago.First was a nightmare. I think. Sort of. Apparently I was in this survival-type game where you literally fight/run for your life within a specific time frame. If you're able to outwit the game-master by the time the game ends, you live. Kind of like SAW, except this wasn't exactly in an enclosed area; more like a street. Something like a cross between Silent Hill (or Onigokko) and Saw.
I'm not quite sure what happened in the beginning, but I remember being one of the five left. We had a few hours (or was it a day?) left. We just kept running and hiding. Ironically, the dream felt like deja vu. Like I'd done that before. Either that, or I watched it somewhere. So I tried to remember and follow every move the survivor did. In my dream, I remembered there being 2 survivors. Not quite sure if it was my best friend (another survivor) or one of the others. One-by-one the survivors got outsmarted and killed.
Here comes the exciting part: When I was hiding on the roof of the elevator (no questions please) I realised I had "powers".. I COULD FLY!! Apparently in my sleep I was hoping there was something I could do to survive. And I was thinking of flying because the game master was approaching real fast and there was nowhere I could go. So I did. I flew. Even in my sleep I knew it was quite impossible and I was just "imagining". But I was flying. Then I swooped down and thought of invisibility. And then I was invisible. I helped my best friend become invisible too - skin contact.
While we were running, the game ended. So we did survive.
And I woke up not remembering anything until I was showering when I vaguely remembered I was doing something before shower. And the memory still is etched in my mind. I just had to do something about it.My second dream happened 2 days ago. I dreamt of him. Well, not him exactly.. His family.. I only saw him briefly. He looked at me with what I assume to be some kind of hatred. I was playing with his youngest sibling and................... cat.......... He had a cat?! o.0 Well, I was. In front of his house. His dad actually invited me in, but I refused. Just before I woke up I realised I was naked the whole time. But everyone behaved as if I wasn't.... o.0 I guess that could be categorized as a nightmare.. o.0
Ok that's all.. Been some time since you last read a lengthy post, right? Hope you had fun. xDlove,EFJ
♥;*~♪~*;♥
1:19 pm