Friday, December 24, 2010
Work! Hehh
Ok so I got a chance to work with Hanafe...
Uhmm..
No comments..
Hehh..
Where's Aa(gh)on??? I was hoping Aaron would be working, since it's dinner. =( Haha.. I miss him siaa.. Hehe. Kay nehmind. Sunday. But Hanafe said he's working on Sunday as well.. *sighs* Kemane menghilang budak sekor tuuu?? Tsk.
Ok laa.. It was alright, I guess.. Was completely blur throughout the day. Hanafe looked stressed trying to talk to me. 'coz I just couldn't get his instructions. Hehh. xDD Tired la siaaa.. If it wasn't for work I would've slept the whole day.. Hehh.. And that kuku Army Boy didn't SMS me the whole day. Bloody chicken. Pfft.
Shameir (how do you spell his name?) said my brownie was nice. Hehehe. *kembang* xDD Alamak Zul B is not working anymoreeeee (I think).. =(( Everytime he sees me he'll go, "Faiieeezaaahh" Hahaha. Rinduuuuu.. :(( And I forgot to ask him about my brownies.. Tsk.
Wait! Kai tasted my brownie, right? Must remember to ask him on Sunday.. But....... Hmmmm.... That boy's one big Snorlax. Sleeping all the time. Hahh.
Sunday MORNINGGGGG~ Why on earth did I agree? Tsk. I don't even know how to do high tea. Pfft. And it's MORNING!! Before 12nn!! Means I have to wake up before 9!!! On a bloody Sunday!!!! Shiiittt!!!!! Grrrr...
Ok bye.
love,
EFJ
♥;*~♪~*;♥
5:50 am