Sunday, December 05, 2010

Nak kahwin


Told Shila this:

When (If) I get married, I'll do it at the void deck. My aunts will help Mama cook and the uncles will help Baba set up the venue and the audio and all, and DJ. My cousins will help to kendarat and rewang and my siblings will welcome the guests. My cousins' kids will be my flower boys and girls and my girlfriends will be my Mak Andam and bridesmaids. And some other friends can be my wedding planner.
Amaciam? OK? Ahha. No guests sia, like that. xD

Today ended at 3am. Damn freaking late. But OK laa.. Not so bad. ;) The buffet was scrumptious. Not to mention more kopekopekope!-ing today. And today.. It's something cute. Piccies soooonnn.. xD

Not to sound like an ass.. But ever since I started working (It's been about a month plus), I've always worked with Aaron. And John. Never with Hanafe. Nak try jgk seh, keje dgn dier.. But I have to wake up early siaaa.. Tk sanggup.. Neyhmind. I'll stick with the two. xD Truth be told, though, I think I'm kinda scared of Hanafe. Ahha. xDD OKlaa.. Just now I showed him my pathetic face. 'coz Aaron asked me to iron the table cloth. I swear that was my first time ironing not on a flat surface using an iron (don't you use some vacuum thing for that?). As if he hadn't made my life miserable enough. Yeah. Hanafe was beside me, and I showed him some pathetic face.

OHH!! Half an hour before the cocktail I bloody lost my shoe. I don't know if some ass hid it or someone put it one side to not block the way. I put my shoe in front of the stage, and when I wanted to wear it back, it was gone. I panicked and I think John also had a headache. Hehehe. I think.... He wanted to kill me. Nyehnyeh. Hanafe helped me find it. 'twas under the stage -.-' Yeah, he kinda laughed at me T.T

Malay wedding just now. English style. ;) The bride's dresses and head accessories were gorgeous. The bride's quite pretty. The bridesmaid's dress as well.. Baby blue and pink. Pretty, I swear. Oh. I saw someone who looked like Hyrul. Was so friggin' excited. But it turned out not to be him T.T *sighs* Oh wells. xD Spotted some cute humans as well.. Wootwoot. And I WASN'T THE ONLY GIRL!! Dang I was happy.. xDD OK I should stop. Taaa~

p.s. PlaZZa. xDD


love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
5:30 am