p.s. Shila, you know I can never get mad at you. How annoying you may be, you're still precious to me. Even if I ever get mad at you, I will never ever show it ;)
Cheers!
Oh yes. I got an inspiration to do another. But I have yet to finish. Guess what. I got the inspiration in the bus on the way to school. So I just typed it in my phone. Hah. Funny. xDD
There's finally light in the kitchen OHMYGOSHIAMSOHAPPY~ Sorry, Shila. I like light. xD And you like Pasha~ Hahahaha.
Oh yes. Interesting end to the week last week. Only those who know shall know xD It was supposed to be stressful and frustrating, but I somehow found it amusing. Hah.
love, EFJ
♥;*~♪~*;♥
12:01 am
*The Princess*
Nur Faiezah
Capricorn Goat sinfully.innocent@hotmail.com PAP Bedok North(Nursery)
PAP Simei(K1; K2) Changkat Primary(1A; 2K; 3A; 4A; 5C) Wellington Primary(5/1; 6/1) Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary(1E5; 2E5; 3E5; 4E6)
Millennia Institute(PAE)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic's School of Humanities: Diploma in Early Childhood Education(1CO2) CKP Netball
CKP Malay Dance
WPS Library
AISS Concert Band
MI Symphonic Band
NP Concert Band
NP Japanese Tsubasa Club
LOVES whatever she likes almost anything and everything :D
DISLIKES Cockroaches; the only things that can make me run all the way to the other end of the world Backstabbers? Those who can't keep secrets Confinement Limitations Assholes(except you-know-who=D) Idiots(except.. well.. =D) Hardly anything else :D