Thursday, May 06, 2010

Randomrandomyoyo

First time in my life I actually talked about boys and relationships with Sayang.. I'm serious.. I talked about BOYS with her.. And it's not just dudes whom we happen to know.. But BOYS in general.. My baby's growing up.. Aww~ I'm so proud of her. Hahaha xDD

Yes, I do enjoy disturbing her. Hey, that's what friends are for, yo. Friends bully/disturb each other intentionally with no hurt intended. ;) Bitchy always, that's what we are, and she's growing into a fine young bitch. xD

And yes, I do enjoy impromptu meetups. By impromptu, I really do mean impromptu. As in, I end at 5, and I ask Sayang who ends at 5 if she wants to meet. We meet, we talk, and we eat. That's the most important thing. We eat. We're both growing humans. We constantly need food. Something is wrong if we meet but don't eat. Hahahaha. xDD But yes, that's the general idea of 'impromptu' meetups. Asking each other out a few minutes before going out.. Hohoho.

It's the 10th soooooonn.. And I don't even know if I can take from there. I neeeeedd to know the tiiimmmeeee~ bleah. I hate last-minute changes..

Ironic, I know. But that's what I am. Even some resilient test I took confirmed it. xDD

Wow. Projects are kinda in the process of wrapping up whoo~

Ta~

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
2:14 am