Friday, April 02, 2010

new beginnings

Hey hey sayangs!!

http://perfectlyunderstandable.blogspot.com/

Give me your opinions yeh =D

By the way. This is what has been stalling my first chapter. Promised myself I would end it by last week. Had the sort-of perfect ending, even. And then off to Shila and Ben Toh and Hid! =/ But yeah. Been writing poems sort of.. And... Well.. Let's leave the rest in the closet =D

I'm going to the beach. What I hate about it? The seawater. Ironic, I know. Hahh. But seriously. I hate swimming in there. It makes my hair funnier than it already is.. T.T But hopefully I will get inspiration xD

Been reading fanfics. And I suddenly thought of a nice fanfic which doesn't involve anyone being gay. Hahahaha.. Yes, that means Shila might just kill me xDD Both DBSK fanfics I read had alot of YooSu moments and hardly any YunJae moments, which is good, I guess.. Been getting too much YunJae moments. Hahh. and YooSu moments are absolutely adorable, even if just in fanfics =DD Oh I love fanfics although the language has much to improve on. xD YAYY! =D

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
8:09 pm