Wednesday, April 21, 2010

=DD DD=

HEYO!!

I'm working.

Random, I know. But I just felt like blurting it out. So far only 7 (plus 5) humans know I'm currently working; Myra, Syima, Shila, Najian, Evia, Yani, Mama, Baba, Nana, Abang, Jij, and of course.. Me! Oh yeah. I forgot 3 (plus 6) other humans. Nadia, Jiaxuan, Atikah, Mas, Randy, Christine, Ira, Wan Yue, and that boy with the 'forgettable name(quoted from Nadia)', Zai. Hahahaha. OK whatever.


Lots of stories to share, but I'd rather not ;) shan't bore you with mundane information yeah :D

Just.. Why do people like to pair me up with guys I talk to? -.-'

Anyway, back to topic. I'm working. Yes. $4/hr. CHEAP right?! I know.. Gosh.. *sighs*

But. I'm working near British Take Away, which sells.................. YES!!! Fried Mars Bars!!! Whee~ Been such a long time since I have consumed the evil delicacy.

One week already I have worked there, and I have yet to taste it. Gyeargh. One of those times I really wish it would rain cash.




OK. Sorry to dampen your mood, but I need to get something off my chest. Rashilah's been getting the same rant over and over from me, and I shouldn't torture her more.

MY HARDDRIVE CRASHED!!!

MY BLOODY HARDRIVE CRASHED!!!

oh bloody fuck.

I feel so lost without my laptop. T.T now I'm using my dad/home's laptop. *sighs* bloody hell.

My songs T.T
My pictures T.T
My story T.T
My fanfic T.T
My saved webpages T.T
My poems T.T
MY ASSIGNMENTS AND NOTES!! *sighs*

Recovery = $200 - $300

Grawr. I need to slot in more hours.. A cheap $4/hr. Why the hell did I agree to it? Oh yeah. It's still money.. Urgh. I'm THAT desperate.

The fanfic I'm currently reading is so super nice. I sound bimbotic TA~ xDD


love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
2:48 am