Tuesday, April 06, 2010

=D

Aim for the week:
  1. Fnish chapter 1 - I'M DONE WITH PROLOGUE!! YATTA~ xD Now if I just have the motivation to finish my first chapter. >=P
  2. Start on fanfic before idea slips away
  3. Attempt to write LOVE songs *sighs*
  4. Finish reading AT LEAST 2 more fanfics xD

It's ending next Wednesday. Gawd can't wait for it to end. And then probably the most miserable time of my life starts - PITA without pay. *sighs*

Had another HTHT session with the Sayang. Yes, I cried. I should stop being a crybaby. I CRIED WHILE READING A FANFIC IN WHICH CHANGMIN DIED!!! No, I didn't cry because he died, I cried because it was so touching. He knew his girlfriend didn't love him as he did her, and he knew she just sees him as a good friend, a brother at most. And whenever she was down and felt like giving up, he would appear, giving her encouragement and strength. Sweeeeeettt or whaatt?? Ahha.

One think I realise about fanfics, though, they are only descriptive when it comes to the R Scenes; or rather the Sex Scenes. I mean seriously. They would talk about the nipples getting hard, the moans, and it is beh-luh-dy descriptive. Some of the storylines are awesome, though. The twists were really unexpected. Hahh. And when it comes to Sex Scenes, so far only Jaejoong has had the most. Yoochun's had 1. And Jaejoong would rape the girl. Usually in the first three chapters. And then the girl fell for him.. The latest R fic that I read, Jae apparently does it almost every night(and even day), and yes, the writer pretty much wrote what happened everytime; how he gets hard when he hears the moans, and how his touches and kisses weaken the girl... there were about 30+ chapters, and almost every chapter has an (R) beside it -.-' *sighs* Why does Jae have to be the expert in sex? I want to see him as the adorable weirdo can? =/ And when there's a love triangle, if it's between Yunho and Jaejoong (plus a girl - I don't read Yaoi fics. They're just too weird), Jaejoong would be at least a rank higher than Yunho, and somehow, it makes Yunho seem dumb. Like he's all brawns and no brains =/ If it is between Jaejoong and Changmin (YES! There's always a Jaejoong involved -.-'), Changmin would get the girl first, and realise she doesn't love him like a lover, get his heart broken, and encourage her to go for the one she loves. *sighs* Junsu.. Well.. I read one where he was a couple with Yoochun, but that's not so major, and I guess it's OK, since the story didn't revolve around them. Another..... In short, I have yet to come across a fanfic revolving around Junsu's love life............ WITH A GIRL. xD
[I think I just read too much porn xD *sighs* Changmin's entering my head xDDDD]

love,

EFJ


♥;*~♪~*;♥
2:57 am