Saturday, April 03, 2010

boo!

BACK!! OK so after finishing my whole camp-bottle of shampoo and alot alot of hair oil, my hair isn't that bad.. But it's so OILYY!!! And it doesn't smell of shampoo =(((( *sighs* Better than lion hair, I guess (Sorry lion-lovers)

Abang was fishing the whole night with Jiji accompanying him (they caught 4 catfish and 1 other fish) while Nana and I played 'Achi Muite Hoi'[Japanese] or 'Cham Cham Cham'[Korean]. There's a Chinese name for it, but I forgot. Hehh. Anyway, it's a game where you rock-paper-scissors, and the winner moves his/her fingers to the left, right, up or down. The loser has to move his head either left, right, up or down. If the loser moves his head in the same direction as the winner's fingers, he/she[the loser] loses the round, and has to do a forfeit. Nana and I used Truth or Dare as a forfeit, which is kinda boring. I'd rather do an all-dare forfeit.. *sighs* The dares I came up with were rather ridiculous; I asked Nana to dance the chorus for Mirotic, imitate Junsu's pelvic thrusts, etc, all in public. Well, it was ridiculous because she didn't want to do it. Nana asked me to do pelvic thrusts too, and I did it without hesitation, and I think she got fed-up 'coz I wasn't so easy to embarrass xD
We listened to ghost stories on a Malay Radio Show as well; Ria 98.7FM. The first story we heard happened somewhere near where we were =.=* Ahh well. While listening, we wrote on each other's hands. Nana wrote
'DBSK ♥ Faiezah'
Of course, I wrote a very subtle
'Massu ♥ Nana'

xDD
Nana continued with her story [which is based on me xD] and I ATTEMPTED to continue mine. *sighs* No motivation at all.. =/ First chapter............ T.T Finally, I asked Nana if she would like me to do a song for her book - One of the characters in her story is a singer. Since she agreed, I tried. I ended up with two songs. They were supposed to be based on the theme, 'LOVE', but somehow they remind me of............. *sighs* And neither of them I really take a fancy to. Since I've already written it, however, I shall just post it up. In my poem blog. ;)

Ehh. I guess that's all.

Is this the season for moving? A lot of people I know are moving houses.. *sighs* Moving around August. Around.. Exam period? I wonder if we have exams.. But I know Nana'll be super stressed.. Fuck I seriously hate this.

I think all DBSK fanfic writers are YooSu fans hahh (Y)

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
10:47 pm