Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Smiling Eyes
OK so Shila inspired me to post one of my own lyrics. xD Rusty, I know.. I'm a total noob.. Nothing compared to her. Hahh. =D So here goes =))
Smiling Eyes
EFJ
Smiling eyes
Cheerful smile
But who really can penetrate so deep down
Who really can understand this soul
This joy that hides so much sorrow
She tries so hard to keep it down
She tries so hard to let it go
But she can't survive for long
For soon she's been figured out
Smiling eyes
Cheerful smile
But who really can penetrate so deep down
Who really can understand this soul
This joy that hides so much sorrow
Such a lass
So fragile yet so strong
Who really can figure it out
What's going through her mind
So happy
So joyful
But who really can comprehend
This soul that hides so much
This heart that's silently breaking apart
Smiling eyes
Cheerful smile
But who really can penetrate so deep down
Who really can understand this soul
This joy that hides so much sorrowHope you enjoyed this lame piece of work. :) Maybe, if Shila posts another one, I'll post another too. heee xDp.s. Shila, I love you. I'll always stand by you. Heck I know all 6 of us will. Don't ever forget thatlove,EFJ
♥;*~♪~*;♥
1:47 am