Saturday, March 20, 2010

I wish. Oh how I wish. With every particle of my core. That I can help the withering soul. That's suffering so much inside. That's screaming all alone.

But all I can say is I'll always be there. My shoulders are always available. My ears open.

The soul has to be ready. And I am always here when you are.

I can't force the soul to open up for it'll only shrivel in its own pain even more.

So I hope you see. That I want to be let in. To be involved. In whatever's happening. If there is any way I can contribute. Please don't hesitate.

I love you too much to let you go in alone. Please take me with you. You don't have to go through it alone.

My dear soul, you know who you are, I am dedicating this to. :)

Born from those childish days, you carry the scars

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
10:10 pm