Monday, March 29, 2010

curfews... pfft..



I was recently asked, "Which 19-year-old has a curfew?!" I gave the 'you-really-wanna-know?' look and replied, "Ask the parents, man. It's all the parents." Seriously. I'm over 18 and I can't go out. What a life, huhh..


And I think my course is one of the most annoying course I've ever heard of.
One. We study business and computer when we're supposed to be learning about children. OK fine. The benefits are pretty much self-explanatory. I just find it stupid.
Two. We have attachment once a week since year 1. And we still have classes to go to. Even Nursing students have attachments only during the holidays. AND THEY GET PAID! Which brings me to point
Three. WE DON'T GET PAID FOR ATTACHMENT. Even during the full-time 6-month internship. bloody hell. And I heard we have to set up learning corners and design activities for the children... Pfft..

Seriously. I think this course suck cock. *sighs* OK I admit I might be a TEEEENYY bit bias because I'm seriously giving up. But still.. Considering the circumstances... *sighs*

p.s. pre-requisites suck cock

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
2:34 pm