Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cold

Cold
EFJ
My patience is thinning
My blood close to a boiling
Can’t find anyone to break my fall
Feel like ending it all
I stretch out my hand
Desperate for comfort
All I grasp
An empty space full of hurt

I seek warmth I seek comfort
I’m left in the cold I’m all alone in the dark
Why can’t it be so simple why’d I have to go through this
Is it so difficult am I asking for too much

I want to break away
I need a breather
Can’t I go for just one day
Without anyone to bother
Sometimes all I need is time
Even then it can’t be fulfilled
Even if on the surface it all seems fine
What goes on inside no one bothers to see

I seek warmth I seek comfort
I’m left in the cold I’m all alone in the dark
Why can’t it be so simple why’d I have to go through this
Is it so difficult am I asking for too much

And when all else fails
This is the only way I know how
When my emotions are swayed
All I do is sit and think of a song
‘Coz when my patience is thinning
My blood close to a boiling
And when I can’t find anyone to break my fall
I just might end it all


Yes, love. These songs are originals. :) Thought on the spot, inspired by events in my mundane life. Which pretty much explains its lameness(English fail, I know. shush)

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
11:26 pm