Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ahh fuck. stupid blogger

I had the weirdest(in a positive way) dream. =DDDDDDDDDDD


OMFGIAMSOFUCKENPISSEDTHATWASABLOODYLONGESSAYIWROTE!!!!


Well, in my dream,




AHH FUCK~ that was a bloody long paragraph, and i had to rewrite everything but the first two lines. bloody fuck. fuck blogger. or whatever the problem is.

i'm not gonna rewrite the whole fucken dream. and i was actually squealing. omfg. it's about DBSK. Shila if you wanna know, PM or some shit. if you're lucky, i will actually remember. i'm so fucken pissed right now. urgh.

in case you hadn't noticed, the way i just wrote the previous two paragraphs(and the current one) is different from the other paragraphs. that's how fkn pissed i am. bloody shit. it was a nice dream, though. having a superstar be interested in some lame shit you call your lyrics. hahh.

but Shila, I am sosososososososorry. =(((

OMG. You know my card cannot be used anymore, right? And.. Well, :) So I have no way of contacting you. And I don't know if you're online. I'm afraid to use Mama's phone because she's sleeping. I'm so sorry, baby. I know I promised to tutor Tasha today, but I woke up late(like 4pm). And I really didn't feel like going out. I really wanted to stay home and sleep. =(( I'm so sorry..

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
9:13 pm