Wednesday, January 20, 2010
The Unappreciated Member
OOOOHHHH~
There was a rule about that.. Oops I did not know. I was not aware. Ahha. Pardon my ignorance for obviously I do not care :) However, how do you know I only do that to that person? How do you know I was trying to strike up a conversation? How do you know I was not merely curious?I was discussing with Yuuka(Nad)-chan yesterday. Just wondering; why do people have this mindset that I chat up a boy because I like him? Or just because I said he is good-looking, they think I like him? It's so funny how people nowadays think. Hmm. I think my Jiji is not-so-bad-looking. Does that mean I like him? OMG eeww? o.0Anyway, that is not the purpose of this post. I would like to tell you a story. The title is:The Unappreciated Member :)You see. There is this girl. She believes she has done nothing wrong. At least that is what she thinks. Whenever she will be late or she will not be attending, she informed the relevant people. She informed her president, her vice-president, her secretary, her sectionmates, even her instructor. She even gave them her reason.Almost every practice leading to concert, however, she had to enter practice late and miss warm-ups. She had tons of projects due around the same time, and she had to do settle some admin things for her section and her department. However, when practice starts, she made sure her section is settled down and her department settled. She made sure that her services would no longer be needed for that practice before she proceeded to do her things. She left her group meetings early and she postponed her group conferences late sometimes just to ensure that her job is done first. She sacrificed her dinner for her duties. And if after finishing her duty for that practice she had to leave, she informed her instructor and her president.However, one fine day(night), someone scolded her because he got complains that she was always attending practices late. To her, he thinks that her problems are of no match to his, and that if he could commit, he didn't know why she could not. She believes that she was wrongfully accused. She knows she was always late for practice, but she thinks he should have investigated before reprimanding her. She didn't think he did. She believes he should have consulted her secretary and find out her reasons before scolding her. She thinks she is not obliged to tell him anything, because he gave her reason to: She once told him, besides the people stated above that she would be late for practice. However, he replied back, saying she did not need to tell him, but tell her secretary instead. Thus, she stopped updating him of her attendance.So now, I guess she is quite pissed at him (like she is not already before) for his assumptions and accusations. However, she did not reply him and simply walked away, for it was already so late and she did not wish to aggravate the situation any further. Moreover, she was too tired. So I guess she leaves him with his own assumptions and she does not care for his opinions anymore. And if anyone else dislikes her 'attitude', she would like them to ask her secretary for reasons and understand her situation before judging and accusing her. Also, she would like to know what she did wrong and why everyone suddenly is so cold and so accusing towards her.OK that is all. Compo fail, I know. Writer's block doh. xD OK I guess that's all. I'm off. Battery's going flat =))Random: All the best to everyone for the upcoming exams =)love,EFJ
♥;*~♪~*;♥
7:22 pm