
Korean???? NOOOO~
Was bored, so I went to YouTube and watched DBSK's Mirotic and Wrong Number, both MV and Dance versions. I also watched Super Junior's Sorry Sorry o.0" Then I watched Hey! Say! JUMP's Your Seed and Mayonaka no Shadow Boy. Then... I watched some of NEWS's old (like super old) MVs and I remembered KAT-TUN. So, I typed in 'KAT-' in the search box and one of the suggestions given was, 'kat-tun rescue' so I watched. OMG Koki looked so scrawny, I was so worried. =/ The harmony was simply amazing, though. And Nakamaru's beatboxing was superb. And then I moved on to SHINee's Ring Ding Dong. and then SNSD's Gee and OH! The highlighted songs are simply hypnotising/addictive in a way. Apparently, before I realised it, I've downloaded all the highlighted songs. Bleah. Shila laughed at the fact that I'm listening to Korean songs. It was all her fault for getting me hooked on the pretty 24/22-year-olds from DBSK. Pfft. And now I'm watching all their DVDs, Banjun dramasand short clips. . Bleh. OK that's all :)
♥;*~♪~*;♥
3:16 am