Sunday, January 03, 2010

humm..


If you give me three wishes for my birthday*hinthint*, I would say;

1) "I want a GINORMOUS teddy bear"
2) "I want to work again"
3) "I want a life like Shila's - free like nobody's business"


Ahh. Maybe add on "I want him to talk to me again".

:) Ok that is all.



Oh yes. I've finally done some work for library side(like OMG finally? xD), and I'm so proud of myself. I'm almost done clearing what I need to. Just left with filing the orchestra scores and uhmm.. updating Nazri. Yes, I know I'm depending too much on him. ACK! There's still alot I have yet to learn.

Ahha. I feel like such a loser. I see all the other committee members and I feel so loser-ish. Seems like they've got it all under control; the top 2, the Secretary, the Treasurer, the QMs, the Welfare, even the Stage Managers. It's like they look so calm and composed like everything's settled on their side. And it seems like library work is never-ending. Ahha. Such a lousy librarian, I know. It's never getting settled, yeah. Hahh.

And yes. Even the SLs have got their respective sections under control. It's just that nothing seems to be getting done from clarinet side. *sighs* we used to be one of the more efficient sections ><

I submitted player list and instrumentation list WAY past the due dates and times. I submitted song synopsis super late(I wonder if they have time to edit it =/) Sectionals started WAY too late for everyone's likings and clarinet section player list was only confirmed when they told us to check the player list. And it was only today(yesterday) that I FINALLY organized my cupboards. Ahha awesome much?

Yes, I am a lousy librarian and a lousy (assistant?) section leader. I never get anything done and settled. ><

But yes, finally, I arranged and cleared my cupboards and filed the Ripieno pieces. Just left with orchestra pieces to file. And then, I'm done. I shall then wait for the next pair of librarians to be officially announced before I get them to work. Nyehehe. I really hope they are up to it and are willing. But HEY! They're work is simple enough, OK! I really did quite abit to ensure they don't have to do so much. I'm such a kind soul.. Unlike someone *coughNazricough* xDD But I have something planned for them new kids. xD

Uhh.. I guess that's all.. =)

Oh yes, I forgot. After 9th Jan, I can FINALLY focus 100% on schoolwork. Projects and everything. Like (as Jiji always says,) BOO-YAH! No more distractions for a while. Yohoho! And I can spend my after-school-before-home time in Shila(Baby xD)'s HOUSE!! Happiness! You don't mind, right? You know I know you love me! XOXO! =D Ok. More ~Peach Green Tea with Rainbow Jelly~ and ~Oreo Crush with Pearl~ and ~Double Cheeseburger Meal [upsized]~ coming your way, baby! xD Ala klw tk pn, there's always Causeway Point or Northpoint we can walk around.. MUAH! =) Why do I sound so happy suddenly? o.0

OK la. Ahha finally a more lengthy post, right? =) There you go, Michelle Ang Geok Yong. Is this what you've been waiting for? *winks* See you 9th Jan, Love! ;D

OK bye. =)


Love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
2:59 am