Thursday, January 21, 2010
First time I see Jiji wearing long pants to school; all this while I've been asleep while he's preparing to go to school. My goodness he actually looks pretty 'abang'-ish. xD Not bad-looking, ehh, bro. xDGet off my back about my sleeping habits please. You've never bothered before. Why now? Because my lecturer called home? If she didn't, you wouldn't bother, would you? So much about caring about my health and whatnots. You don't bother, seriously. You just don't want her or anyone for that matter to call home. Hahh. Wonder if this was your reaction when HIS teachers called home.. Hrmm.. You ask me when band is going to end. Band is NEVER going to end. Duh. Gawd I'm becoming a band-geek. Goodness help me.Oh yeah. Talking about band. Hmm. Fantasies on a Theme by Haydn. Wonder if I could have sight-read that piece back in Yr1 when I was still fresh out of AI(GAWD AI BAND KIDS ARE GETTING SO EFFING MUCH EXPOSURE NOW!!! Stupid Heng.). Even if on 2nd clar. Haha. Even for Symphonic Metamorphosis. Back in Yr1, even if Mr. Tan had gone slowly, and I was playing 3rd clar, I highly doubt I could've sight-read. I would've probably stoned throughout the piece. LOL. I guess I should give myself a pat on the back for being able to sight-read abit better now :). I guess that is what happens when you're in a band conducted by an SAF Band music director. =/ And that is what happens when you're forced to depend on noone but yourself. Even when asked, the seniors say, "Just practice" -.-' great help yeah. Ahha. But really. It did help. :) Almost every practice during the holidays I'm forced to sight-read. And I didn't have anyone to depend on; the yr3s have graduated and Fauzi was busy with Ambs. I don't think I should even mention him. :) Moreover, having juniors who are lazy and push all the 1st stand to the seniors didn't really help -.- Reminds me of me. xDD Ahh well. A good experience I shall not forget. :) Big thanks to Mr. Tan, and my seniors. =)The best way for me to learn is the hard way. Leave me be and I shall learn better. Lead me the way and I shall grow complacent and lazy =) In other words, leave me alone xD not so difficult, is it? :)p.s. Stupid printer. Stupid human traffic jam. STUPID STUPID stomache. LU~CKY I'm fasting. Cannot curse. Stupid. It better not happen today, of all days. Really. I'll really go into total moodswing. I'll just curse anyone and anything that happens, good or bad. And there's practice later. Stupid. It really better not happen today or I will just skip practice like that. Pfft.
love,
EFJ
♥;*~♪~*;♥
6:39 am