Saturday, January 16, 2010
concert and 19
Concert's over and I'm officially 19 :)
Concert was.... OK uhh.. I guess.. Heard the recording.. 'twasn't so bad, I think.. the parts I thought were screwed sounded quite OK.. Either that or they didn't detect. =/
My solo.. Ahha.. At first I was so happy, listening to the recording. However, the more I listened, the more disappointed I felt. How I could've done so much better had my nerves not gotten over me. The tone and intonation was better than expected, that I must say(which pretty much says how my tone usually is). The speed.. OMG.. Projection-wise, don't even think about it. Everything was all over the place. Loy was right; I really COULD have gone much louder =/ I guess thinking back, giving it to David wouldn't've been sucha bad idea afterall *shrugs*.
But oh well. It's all over.
I must say, I'm really proud of the clarinetists. They've put in so much hardwork. I just want to apologize for the impossible demands i keep making and for annoying you guys so much. Apologies to dear Mr. Tan for disappointing him so much despite all his efforts to try and improve the section and me(as a soloist). And thank you to all the guest and alumni players for taking time off their busy schedules to help us out. Really appreciate all the efforts.
p.s. No, this was not copy-edit-paste-ed from the section blog or my SMS -.-
Hmm.. What else? Ehh.. Loft. =/ Slept in the same apartment as Edward, Leonard, GaryChew, QiPing, Azri, Melicia, PeiQi, Charissa [did I miss anyone out?]. Slept in the same room as Leonard and Edward *coughs* xD nolaaaa~ I slept in one bed and Leonard and Edward slept in another bed(together). That sparked a hell lot of rumours. wahaha xD After concert, played a little of poker(GaryChew taught) and slept at 5.30am. Uhh.. I guess that's all? Shared a cab home with Chee Hao(OMG I'm eating up his money ))= ), Azri and Tony.
Ehh.. I guess that's all about concert. :)
Humm.. What else? *scrolls up*
Oh yeah. I am 19(and still single. xD). Gosh can't believe I'm 19. =/
Nana and Jiji bought me a chocolate-creamed chocolate cake and chocolate fudge icing topped with chocolate slices and strawberry and blueberry fruits. wahahaha. LOVES! =D They bought me coloured pens, Mama bought me a Parker (ballpoint?) pen and Baba bought me a(an?) notebook(organiser?) ahha. Thank you so much loves.
Christian bought me chocolates(HOW SWEEEET~) which, unfortunately, I could not eat because it contained 'liqueur' T.T and all I could do was sit and watch the others eat it ='(( ahha. But really appreciate the gesture. Thank you so much :)
Shannon was so pissed Christian bought only me chocolates. Haha. She's so funny..
And to these people, either via Facebook wall, face-to-face, MSN chat or SMS (or in Di's case, a blog post dedicated to me xD), thank you so much for the wishes:
` Shila` Myra` Kai` Christian` Ling Li` Si Yuan` Joanna Lim` Rad(SS)` Yanna` Rizuan
` Sophia` Izza` Elisse` Talitha` Haikal (YHSB)` Di` Yani` Syims` Naj` Eddy` Hendra` Jia Huan` Farah(ECH)` Tiffany('CO2)` Diyanah(AI 5n)` Mama` Atikah` Nana` Shuning` Nazri` Leonard` Cruyff` Edward` Si Hui` Sakinah` Haris
` Kak Shida` Azimah` Jun Yang` Evia` Henry` Qiuyi` Yanhong` Firdaus(AICB)` Randy` Justina` Si Liang(8x)
` Taufiq(AndSS)` Michelle AGY` Cabbage` Sufiyan` Tasha(Shila Jr)` Zul` JosephLOL super long list, I know. And I thank all of you so much. Really appreciate it. Didn't realise the list was so long =/ Hope I didn't miss anyone out. ><And to my section, thank you so much for the present. :) I really have nothing else to say, except 'thank you'. Only Allah knows how I really feel right now. Really touched. :)I guess it is true, then; the less I hope/expect, the less disappointed I get. =))OK. I think it's super lengthy; I guess I should stop now. Nights! :)Really. Can someone tell me what I did to deserve this treatment? Seriously. I need to know.Love,EFJ
♥;*~♪~*;♥
2:35 am