Saturday, June 06, 2009

CHEESY CHEESY LOVE BANZAI!!! =D

"what i look for in a boyfriend is someone who can last till marriage and after"

HAHAHAHAHHAHA! QUOTED FROM A WOMAN WHO'S LOOKING FOR A HUSBAND AT A TENDER AGE OF 17-PLUS... helllooo~ TEENAGEHOOD! REMEMBER?? we fall IN AND OUT of love during this phase of life.. why're you so eager to find THE ONE??? explore and experience first.. experience heartbreaks so that it wouldn't be so hard next time. learn your lessons. anyways, how would you know if he is THE ONE if you don't try? HAHAHA! sounds weird.. =/

ANYWAYS! CHEESY-CHEESY-LOVE SECTION!!! =D

i LOVE Cheesy-cheesy Love Section... ;D

got from Faisal's bloooooggggg

Girl: Do i ever cross ur mind?
Boy: No
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Choose--me or ur life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain,and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I will die if you leave.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE


ZOMG! IF MY BOYFRIEND WERE TO EVER SAY THAT TO ME, I'LL HUG HIM AND I'LL KISS HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND I'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!
sorry i'm a sucker for cheesy romance.. BANZAI CHEESY LINES!!! hahahahaa.. =P
but taglines are definite NO-NOs... =D but then again, guys who would say these kindsa things are close to non-existent here... and usually... after a few months into the relationship, the above scene won't appear anymore... *sighs* saddening to the max.

YAYY I WANT A BOYFRIEND!!! hahahaha.. i have a lesbian partner(who's also my great-grandmother and my daughter and my mother and.......) =D but i'm not a lesbian, no.. i don't find the joy in being one..(no pun intended.. SERIOUSLY!!)

ok. i should go sleep. hafta attend some stupid talk tomorrow... i didn't even know it existed.. -.-'
AND.. SSW practice.. concert coming up!!! stress stress stress.... =D(don't ask why i'm grinning in the midst of stress)

OK BYE!

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
1:53 am