Saturday, May 02, 2009

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic as you could.(YR stands for Your Response.)



If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute..
YR: i am princess of Genovia

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome..
YR: i must be in hell

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: but everyone likes me 'coz i'm cool

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multiskilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: and you're perfectly skilled at getting hit by a donkey

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: i have albums too.. i have at least 50 photo albums at home




If an annoying pretty woman/handsome guy says:

1) I know you like me..
YR: i realised my mistake the moment you opened your mouth


2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: thank God

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: don't worry.. you're far from being mine


4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: it's been confirmed, then, that you're an FBI: Fashion Before Intelligence..


5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: i'd like to see you try




If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: when did you start thinking?


2) May I have your cell phone number, please please please pleaseeeee?
YR: ok. *walks away*

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: sorry i have a curfew


4) What do you like about me?
YR: i like it when you don't talk to me.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: ouh ok. *walks away*




If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
YR: how'd you know my name?


2) You smell like shit!
YR: i think yo mama rubbed it on me.. day-amm..


3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
YR: noo.. i'm just going with the flow..

4) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: i know what to get you for your birthday already: a mirror


5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: now now.. violence is against the rule..




If your ex says:


1) I still love you..
YR: fascinating..

2) I know you still love me!
YR: a few months ago that sentence would have been true..


3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: back where?

4) Please call me..
YR: for what..? you're here..

5) The break up hurts me so much..
YR: ouch. i think there's a plaster in here somewhere..

If an annoying salesperson says:



1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: and that means, i don't need any of your products.


2) Seriously, I used this product and look at me, I am changed!
YR: how do you expect me to believe that?


3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: so what's the probability of me not getting any?

4) This one is good for you sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: how would you know?


5) That product is not good; it causes pimples all over your face.
YR: i see you're speaking from experience..



just pray that none of these answers are directed to you..




i'm supposed to be sleeping.. meeting at 10... rawrs..

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
2:05 am