Sunday, August 03, 2008

HAIL DAIRY PRODUCTS!! =D

ahhahha.. well, as the title goes.. haha..


if you've noticed, there's one missing post.. i deleted it.. ^.^ if you didn't read my blog yesterday, then it's ok ^.^ haha =D

ouhh, yeaa..

nothing can lighten my mood and brighten my weekends like a weekend of random movie-watching, FOOD, kids(or a kid, in this case) and DAIRY PRODUCTS!! =D ouhh.. of course not forgetting PUMPKINS!! whee! =D yayy! i love pumpkins!! haha =D

Saturday anak Cik Yati came over.. Haziqah and Rabiatul(i think).. =D Nana's tutoring Haziqah in Math(IRONIC!!!) and Mama's teaching Rabiatul to read.. i taught Rabiatul for a while, then went off to PPIS to get the stamp and signature.. haha =P

ouhh.. Teacher Afidah scolded me.. T_T coz apparently, Snow White's too much for a K1 kid.. it didn't really occur to me, i guess.. coz i think i started reading books like Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton even before i entered P1 *shrugs* coz i started reading at the age of 2 or 3.. at 3, Daddy taught me to eja.. hrmm...

anws, after that, went home for a while.. ate.. and slacked.. and ermm. rushed to school for the Project Auction Love briefing.. haha.. only like 8 people and a few newbies came.. -.-' haha.. had to do speech. and ermm.. ok.. lorh.. nothing much to say..

ok.. and then, rushed to Shila's house.. had bonding session with Najian, Natra, Yani and Shila.. but Yani had to go off early.. *sighs* hrmm.. watched some random DVD they rented.. and Shila COOKED!! wahaha.. Tom Yum Soup, i think.. yumm!! =D seriously.. it was nice.. =P Najian slept through the movie coz she just got off work.. hrmm.. when she woke up, Najian played with Bibi(Shila's 7-year-old younger sister)'s playhouse -.- and i played with Bibi.. =P her name's Natasha Nabila.. so we call her Tasha or Bibi.. =P anws, taught Bibi multiplication.. she can multiply 3x11!! and she's 7!! coolioshizz!! i want to teach her again! she's one smart kid larh kayy.. haha..

hrmm.. Shila's mum had to go to work.. Shila's dad sent her.. and when he returned, he bought epok-epok for us!! whee!! =D thanks! Najian had a sudden craving for cakes -.- but she was too lazy to go 888 to buy.. slenge.. =D anws, yesterday was fun!! i want more bonding sessions.. ouhh..
they wanted to prank call.. omgosh, larhh!! i remember when they prank-called *ahem* =D super funny shit!! Najian, you're not supposed to laugh, you slengerr!! haha.. spoilt it all. haha.. ok.. hrmm..

Wednesday!! epok-epok from AI and takoyaki from belakang AI!! omgosh.. how i miss the Epok-epok Sardin sold in AI every Wednesday for 50c.. all we needed to say was, 1 sardine.. and the aunty would understand. i remember i always bought 2 during recess, and 2 after lunch to be eaten on the way to HML class, hahaha..

talking about HML class, i suddenly miss Cikgu Hasnah.. i miss cabut-ing CE lessons every Wednesday.. and i miss eating from the Malay stall.. whoo!! Hotdog Sambal!! ouhh yeaa!! haha.. Rashilah!! i want to eat from that Makcik's stall again!! i wonder if she'll remember us.. haha.. =P and the mango juice!! or the mango+blueberry.. what was it, again? mango-berry?? haha.. Myra always said the 'green drink' lolness.. =D

haish. i guess i was thinking too much about the bad points of my secondary school life that it never really occurred to me how much fun i actually had(minus all other bad stuffs) =D yayyness.. i'll try to think positively from now ^.^

ouhh.. today!! haha.. had one Wall's ice-cream cone, one bottle of Vitamilk, and one small chocolate.. all in half an hour!! ouhh, yeaa.. i'm a happy bitch.. for now, at least.. haha =D whee!! and i've been drinking milk the past week.. and i have had my yoghurt.. i guess that's all my dairy cravings satisfied ^.^ hee! =D
(for now, at least.. =P)

yayy!! Fi, don't kill me, kayys.. ^.^ haha. why do i seem to make Fi seem like a bad person? haha.. coz she is?? depriving me of chocolatess. WAKAKA!! nola... i love Fi!! sorry, dear.. i love Fi!! haha =D

I LOVE FI
I LOVE MI
I LOVE TET
I LOVE ED(oops)
I LOVE SHILA
I LOVE NAJIAN
I LOVE NATRA
I LOVE MYRA
I LOVE YANI
I LOVE SYIMA
I LOVE DIAZ
I LOVE FIQAH
I LOVE MY DARLINK JUNIORS

WHEE!! =D

YAYY!! I LOVE LIFE!! and i tell you.. this is what dairy products do to me.. haha =D it's the DAIRY PRODUCTS, i tell you!! haha =D

p.s. if you've noticed, i have a 'haha' at almost every paragraph.. this is even after much editing.. had i not realised it, there would be a 'haha' after every sentence.. haha =D

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
5:05 pm