Tuesday, July 29, 2008

<:-)

sorry; couldn't wait.. haha =P

anyways, why this theme all of a sudden? haha

well, watching Sleeping Beauty in English Class suddenly made me feel lonely again.. *sighs*

yeaa, my life is full of people who love me and whom i love. but i guess it's just not the same as that knight for whom i am waiting to sweep me off my feet and let me ride on his white horse =D



i'm craving.. wahaha

i want a lot of things.. it's been far too long since i have had these things.. that's most probably why i've been beh-luh-dy SICK and moody these days.. *sighs*

I want Chocolates
I want lots and LOTS of Chocolates including DARK chocolates

I want Ice-cream
I want tubs and TUBS of Ice-cream
I want Milk
I want cartons and CARTONS of Milk of ALL available flavours
I want my Soymilk
I want bottles and BOTTLES of my Soymilk aka Vitamilk =D

I want to try that White Chocolate drink sold in NP Cheers for $2.20 =D

ouhh.. how can Dairy Products be so heavenly?
ouhh.. how can something supposedly healthy be so sinful?

i'm waiting for my knight to buy me all these stuffs.. =D

or just anyone.. i just want these for my 18th birthday ^.^ if i can have an unlimited supply of these products, i'll be happy my whole life, and i won't be moody.. i promise =D

ok.. yet again, randomness sets in.. whee! =D

i'm just waiting for Fi to read this and start nagging and then kill me.. haha =P


aites then.. BYE! =D

love,
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
11:22 pm