Monday, April 21, 2008

Trust,
It seems,
Is something i too easily
And too willingly
Give out..
I,
I believe,
Am too gullible for my own good
I,
I believe,
Too easily trust people
Hence i,
I believe
is too easy to hurt
And that's why i,
I believe,
Is constantly hurt
rawr.. it's frustrating to know that my trust has been violated.. it's amazing how people can just say sorry and then do it again.. it's saddening to know that assholes actually do exist in this already-messed-up world.. it infuriates me to know that i am too easily convinced by people.. i am enraged by the reality of it all.. it's provoking how disappointing how life can be.. and i am too tempted by the idea of shutting myself off from the world and only leaving openings for those who's really sincere..
it's amazing how mushy and sweet guys can be to mask their lies and deceit.. i am truly disappointed.. i am truly hurt.. and all i wanted was for you to be sincere and truthful.. it is truly unfair that i told you most everything, yet, you told me most nothing at all.. whatever it is that were written or said are all lies.. how unfair can life be? and all i wanted was simple sincerity..
that is it.. i am shutting myself off from you.. i am shutting myself off from the world.. i am shutting myself off from everyone and i am going to travel through life all alone in the accompaniment of my babies.. and my true loves...
goodbye.. and don't be surprised if my tone with you suddenly changed.. i have warned you.. call me a bitch.. but i can't help being what i am.. i admit i am a bitch.. get out of my life if you're unsatisfied.. i can't believe i've wasted an amount of my life on you, thinking of you, and believing in you..
--it will be during this time that Diaz will try to console me-- please don't.. i want to shut myself off for the moment.. and trust me.. you'll be among the firsts to know of my life..
EFJ

♥;*~♪~*;♥
4:09 pm