Come Clean
Hilary Duff
Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the Earth the stars the sun
All align
Coz perfect
Didn't feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle was no lie
I defy
Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
Let it wash away my sanity
Coz i wana feel the thunder
I wana scream
Let the fall down
I'm coming clean
I'm coming clean
I'm shedding
Shedding every colour
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin
Coz different
Doesn't seem so different
And going out is better than always staying in
Feel the wind
Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
Let it wash away my sanity
Coz i wana feel the thunder
I wana scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean
I'm coming clean
I'm coming clean
Let the rain fall
Let the rain fall
I'm coming
Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
Let it wash away my sanity
Coz i wana feel the thunder
I wana scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean
I'm coming clean
Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
Let it wash away my sanity
Coz i wana feel the thunder
I wana scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean
I'm coming clean
Let's go back
Back to the beginning
usually, i would post a video along with the lyrics. however, this computer i'm currently blogging on, is like super laggy, that i couldn't be bothered. sorry :P
and since i'm not watching the video, i typed the lyrics as how i heard and remembered it.. so if it's wrong or what, and there's a Hilary Duff fan out there reading this and feels insulted, or thinks i'm like insulting her or something by typing it out wrongly, too bad.. this is my blog. i have the right to do what i want with it :P.. yeaa.. right.. i WOULD say that if i were some heartless person.. but yeaa.. usually, i'd say sorry, but i won't change it, because this was how i heard her sing like, and i think this is the lyrics to her song. it's not exactly my fault i probably heard wrongly and thus typed wrongly while those who read the lyrics from the internet got it right. :P haha.. nahh, i wouldn't say that either :P i'd say.. sorry.. that's it. i'm sorry if i insulted you or her or this song or whatever. i'm sorry.. :P ermm. yeaa..
that's it..
ouhh. i've started on a new story already, since it's like so long to wait for the time when i'll meet Hidayat(when we collect our 'O' Levels results) and he returns his part to me. you see, Hidayat and i have decided to write a story.. and Hidayat has this fantasy of publishing a book. yarhh.. sure.. when that day comes, you'll belanja me aites.. ouhh.. talking about belanja-ing(i'm swaying again :P), i still have to belanja that Diaz dude and Syafiqah girl.. since Diaz say Gelare got half price on Tuesday, i thought maybe on Tuesday i belanja them Gelare lorrhh :P buy one $3++ and share three people.. don't know whether enough or not.. :P hee.. i broke liaoz.. i told you already..
okk.. back to my story.. i've decided to title it, Dear Diary. i'll be writing in Diary format :P don't know whether some other person got do already or not..i just want to try.. :P
klaa.. bye.. :)
love,
EFJ