Saturday, May 26, 2007

heyhoes.. been a long time.. what's been happening to me?

well let's see.. first of all, i lost my black, fake-leather, rough, flip wallet with the logo FX, containing my:
Ez-Link card
my IC(which some kind soul has returned to me by the way, thank you so much, whoever you are.. that saves me a hundred bucks of having to do it again..)
my blue ATM card with around $30 in my account(which i had drawn out by the way.. thank goodness.. but i haven't terminated my account yet.. but thank God i did not draw it before my wallet was lost.. if not, God who knows what might happen..)
and my dad's $10..

yea.. so reported it a LONG time ago.. but still haven't heard any news.. yea.. so i was just hoping mummy would give me another $100 this June so that i can make my ATM and Ez-Link card..

NOTE: my mummy doesn't know i lost my wallet.. YET.. hopefully she NEVER does.. haizz..

i found my old friends' friendster accounts, got in touch with my old friends on MSN, specifically Amira, Sakinah, 'Kak' Farhana and dearest 'adik' Fadhillah(sorry if i didn't mention the others.. i forgot..).. i really miss those peepz.. haizz.. when can we meet.? i want to meet you guys again.. boohoo.. i REALLY REALLY miss you dear darlings..

i'm still looking for HIS profile though.. URGH!! why can't you just be conspicuous for a moment.. URGH!! OMG!! i want to meet HIM again.. i want to see how he looks like.. Sakinah says he's shorter than her, which means he's shorter than me.. coz' basically i'm around the same height as Sakinah.. OMG!! ARGH!! boohoo..

ok so on to this week.. haha.. every day this week we, Me, Humairah, Izzati, Hasyimah, Rashilah, Evia, Asmirah, Farhanah, Adib Danial, Shahrizan, Firi, and the Higher Tamil Language students(so basically the HML and HTL) had three hours of free period in the library(well, everyday except Thursday, when we had only two hours of free period
because lessons start at 8.30am on Thursdays and our recess in at 10.35. which means MT ends at 10.35. do the Maths.) because the MT pupils have MT lessons for three whole straight hours to help them prepare for the MT 'O' Levels coming up on Monday.. yea.. haha.. so..

ALL THE BEST TO THOSE TAKING THE MT PAPER ON MONDAY YEA..!! hee..

well, anyway, just now i had nothing to do during my free period, so i read some books and scribbled some words on a piece of Foolscap paper which dear Syafiqah has so nicely torn it out for me the day before and i still keep.. haha.. so anyway, when i read it again, it came out like this:

You just come and go as you please
You just enter and you leave as you wish
Why are you treating me like this
When I have been nothing but faithful to you
When you left
I thought I would crumple
I thought I would break
I thought I would die
I thought you were my life
But I know now
You are not worth my time
I cannot believe
I have just wasted three years
Of my life
On you
And another two months
On craving for you
You see now
I am alive again
I am kicking again
I am no more the sweet girl you once knew
I am now the stronger and independent me
I am no more a fool
A fool who wants nothing but you
So do not come begging to enter my life again.
The then me might want it
The now me would just find it annoying
Even if you drop down on both knees
And hail me
Although that does sound nice
But no
There is no more room for you
You might once be my life
Now you are nothing but an irritating fly

hurhur.. DOTZZ(as Syafiqah would say).. haha. i know.. crap right.. HAHA.. BIG LAUGH MANN.. lollzz.. i showed it to Nana(my sis btw).. and she almost choked on the piece of slice of toast she was chewing.. haha.. she especially liked the last part - Now you are nothing but an irritating fly haha..

i think that is all..

ALL D BEZ FER D PAPER YEA PEOPLE!!

And those taking Miss Zuraidah's English Language class, please update and bring your purple English file for checking during the English extra lesson on Tuesday, 29th May 2007..

haha.. yea.. riight.. like anyone would be reading my blog.. gd job, Faiezah.. haha.. i tink tats all.. soo... toodleloo..

woow.. that's a long post.. haha..

now, i am going to watch the hotties who take my breath away on Supernatural.. yea.. woohoo!!

signing off,

much love,
E.Faiezah.J
E.F.J

♥;*~♪~*;♥
1:00 pm