Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Cascada - Everytime We Touch
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to meI still feel your touch in my dreamsForgive me my weaknessBut I don't know whyWithout you I can't surviveChorus 1:Coz everytime we touchI get this feelingAnd everytime we kissI swear i could flyCan't you feel my heart beat fastI want this to lastNeed you by my sideChorus 2:Coz everytime we touchI feel ecstaticAnd evetime we kissI reach for the skyCan't you feel my heart beat soI can't let you goWant you in my life-Instrumental-Your arms are my castleYour heart is my skyThey wipe away tears that I cryThe good and the bad timesWe've been through them allYou make me rise when I fall-Chorus 1--Chorus 2--Instrumental--Chorus 1--The End-haha.. had nothing to blog abt, and nothing to do, and hence, i did this.. in my next post, i would post another lyric aites..anw, just now had band, and guess what? i believe we've improved!! whee! and i'm glad our juniors make it an effort to come for the band practice.. i'm so proud of you!anws, yesterday, our HML lesson started.. it was fun.. we played Sahibba, a malay version of Scrabble.. haha.. lollzz.. but i'm still very very very very very worried about my ML 'O' Levels result.. i scared i cannot continue my HML class.. then very sway.. okla..anws, i had alot of freaking fun this week.. haha.. bedek.. it's only Tuesday..ok then.. i gues i should shh now..bye!much love,EjajaFaiezah*muax*
♥;*~♪~*;♥
1:57 pm